B.Tech Direct Admission in DY Patil Pune
- D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune, is part of the Padmashree Dr.D.Y. Patil Group of Institutions in India. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering was established in 1984. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering is permanently affiliated with the five-star University of Pune. It is designated as a grade “A” College by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Government of Maharashtra.
- The college offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering and technology streams such as Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc., at its two campuses located at Talegaon Dabhade (Pune) and Kondhwa (Pune).
- The institute has been consistently ranked among the top institutions in India by national surveys conducted by leading media houses such as Business Today (AICTE ranking), Outlook Business magazine (National Survey ranking), Hindustan Times (Top private engineering college ranking survey), MHRD/UNESCO National Institutional Ranking Framework survey 2017, etc.
- If you are finding it difficult to crack the entrance exam for B. Tech admission and are passionate about Engineering then, we are here to help you to take direct admission to DY Patil Engineering College Pune through the management quota. Contact Us at email@example.com or +91 9921 499 691, +91 8530 242 406.
Different Campuses of DY Patil Engineering College Pune for Direct Admission
D. Y. Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, Pune
D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pimpri, Pune
D. Y. Patil School of Engineering & Technology, Lohgaon, Pune
D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology, Talegaon, Pune
Courses offered by DY Patil Engineering College Akurdi for Direct Admission
|Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||120|
|Computer Engineering – Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||120|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||60|
|Production Engineering ( Production Sandwich)||60|
Admission Process for B.Tech Direct Admission in DY Patil Pune
- Fill up the application form present on the website. You can also get the hard copy from the college counter.
- Pay application fees through net banking by Internet Payment, Credit Card, and Debit Card payment gateway and get the receipt.
- You should sign on the printout of the online filled Application Form and attach the required attested copies of documents
- Visit the ARC center physically for confirmation of the Application form along with attested true copies and original documents for verification as per the schedule.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Direct Admission in DY Patil Pune
- To be eligible for admission to B.Tech Programme, candidates must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics have taken together. Further, candidates must have passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Biology as one of the subjects and obtained at least 50% marks in the above subject taken together.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Documents required to take B.Tech Direct Admission in DY Patil Pune
- S.S.C. Marksheet
- H.S.C Marksheet
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Entrance scorecard
- Domicile & Nationality certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Allotment letter of CAP admission
- Two Passport size Photographs
Fee Structure for B.Tech in DY Patil Akurdi, Pune
|J& K Candidates|
|For Maharashtra board||Other than Maharashtra board|
DY Patil Engineering College, Pune Placements
- More than 80 companies visit the campus for placements every year. The average salary package offered was from 3.2 LPA to 3.8 LPA.
- Companies like TCS, Quick Heal, Bombardier, Amazon, Zensar, Capgemini, Godrej, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, etc., visit the college campus to hire B. Tech students.
- The highest salary package offered was 18 LPA to date.
DY Patil Engineering College Pimpri, Pune
DY Patil Institute of Technology, Pimpri, Pune—a women’s college until 2002—offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering, management, and architecture. It is approved by AICTE and recognized by the NBA as well as the DTE Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education. The ISO 9001:2008 certified institute received ‘A’ Grade accreditation from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
Courses offered by DY Patil Engineering College Pimpri, Pune for Direct Admission
|Electronics And Telecommunication||120|
DY Patil Engineering College, Lohgaon, Pune
The D Y Patil Group is a leading name in the education field, with three universities that have been accorded the status of deemed universities. The group believes that world-class education is essential to progress, which is why it has nurtured values that encourage students to think, question, and explore. With state-of-the-art infrastructure and high-quality teaching staff, D Y Patil Group provides its students with an environment conducive to learning.
Courses offered by DY Patil Engineering College Lohgaon, Pune for Direct Admission
|Electronics And Telecommunication||120|
DY Patil Engineering College, Talegaon, Pune
DY Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, located in Ambi, Pune, offers BE and ME programs to undergraduate students. The school is affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University, recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the government of Maharashtra. DYPIET has modern facilities: well-equipped workshops, computer labs, libraries, sports grounds, and cafeterias. To promote research on campus and help students develop practical skills and knowledge, an independent R&D cell was established. It received ‘A’ grade accreditation from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Courses offered by DY Patil Engineering College Talegaon, Pune for Direct Admission
|Electronics And Telecommunication||60|
Direct Admission in DY Patil Engineering College Through Management Quota
Students who want to learn and develop their skills in one of the top Universities in India often choose to get into DY Patil College of Engineering Pune. The University saves 20% of spots for students by taking advantage of its management quota, which gives students the opportunity to learn from the University’s highly successful engineering program.
1) Can I get Direct Admission in DY Patil Engineering College Pune through management quota?
Ans: Yes, you can get Direct Admission in DY Patil Engineering College Pune through management quota.
2) What are the branches available for B. Tech Direct Admission in DY Patil Pune?
Ans: Production Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Engineering – Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, Instrumentation And Control Engineering are available at DY Patil, pune.
3) What is the average package for B. Tech students at DY Patil Pune?
Ans: Average Package 4.25 Lakh per Annum was offered at DY Patil, Pune till date.
4) Is Entrance Exams score like JEE is considered at DY Patil Pune for direct admission?
Ans: Yes, they consider the score of entrance exams like JEE and MHCET.
5) What is the cut off for IT or Computer Science branch at DY Patil College Pune ?
Ans: Every year it varies depending on the cut off of CAP round.